Monday 14 November 2016

I've got a new flyer, he took a while to build and paint as other things kept getting in the way, I've had it for about three months, usually enough time to build and paint a model.  Forge World models aren't always the easiest things to build and this was no exception! I've always used Warlord Games superglue and usually it's been fine however this time the bloody thing just wouldn't stay together, I ended up pinning the large wings to keep them on, the tail fin is a bit thin for that though, it fell off twice during painting then when I thought I'd finished and started on the transfers it fell off again- not a good day that one. I think it came out well in the end. It's got some good game rules too, I think I should be able to take my mates' Fire Raptor out before he realises how good my little Interceptor really is- hopefully!!




The transfers are the Forge World set, they may be expensive but they sure do bring out the best in any model. I've got some Renegade Militia on the painting table at the moment, hopefully they won't take as long to complete as this feller.

No comments:

Post a Comment