Monday 31 October 2016

As is usual with me I've decided to update my army and go back in time- if that makes sense! With the releases of Battle of Calth and the new Prospero boxed games from Games Workshop I've decided to build a 30k Word Bearers army. It's been at the back of my mind for a couple of years and I've already picked up some character figures, just because they're such lovely sculpts and as I've said before I love the background.
These are my first tacticals, just bog standard cannon fodder really but they fit together well and look good 'en masse'.
 Sergeant with a decent sized combi weapon.
 Vexilla.




There's a big old Contemptor pattern dreadnought in there too, from the Calth set.
The character at the front is the limited edition Narik Dreygur converted to a Legion Consul- I say converted but it's only the addition of a shoulder pad, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment