Monday 31 October 2016

This is my take on Zardu Layak and his Blade Slaves. He's a pretty mean Psycher that can summon Daemons, as a Khorne 40K player I've bag loads of them so it's handy to be able to use them in 30K as well. The Blade Slaves are awesome in close combat, just don't get Zardu killed or they go berserk and attack the closest unit- friend or foe!


This guy is my Chaos Decimator, he's from 40K but I love the sculpt, to me he looks like the Chaos answer to Loyalist Dreadnoughts and he's got a Butcher Cannon, just the name does it for me, not particularly brilliant but it's my choice for the big guy.


A close up of Narik Dreygur - I'm going to have to name this guy- any suggestions?
I kept him in grey armour to signify he's been around a bit and is given leeway to wear what he likes. I've an idea at the back of my mind to paint a Word Bearers army pre Heresy in grey and battle on Calth Loyalists v Traitors, might be a long term project though.




No comments:

Post a Comment